With an Aries stellium, you have abundant planetary energy concentrated in this active, independent, and courageous fire sign. It can bring a competitive and pioneering spirit, but also an impulsive and aggressive nature.
If you have a stellium in Aries, what strengths could this grouping of planets bring with it? And on the flip side, what pitfalls should you watch out for?
- Your Aries stellium could shape you to be adventurous and determined.
- This much Aries energy could have a reckless and self-centered side.
- Reading your stellium in Aries is simple if you take it step-by-step.
- An Aries stellium can also exist within transiting planets.
Table of Contents
The Aries Stellium
In your Aries stellium, the planets included blend together and cooperate.
According to Astro.com, finding a stellium in your sign of the ram, your stellium is like finding a flashing beacon alerting you that the motivations and traits of Aries will be one of the most dominant features in your chart and life.
- 3 or more planets in Aries
- An abundance of fire sign energy
- Ample cardinal mode ambition
- Brave & assertive Mars influence
- Aries’ desires can’t be overlooked
Aries is a vital and energizing fire sign. These signs detest boredom, and with a fiery Aries stellium, you may be brimming with intensity and a gritty, driven, and active nature.
Aries is of the cardinal mode which means it prefers starting new things. It is more than happy to lead the pack in a completely new direction, meaning that you may be quite pioneering and self-starting.
Mars, the ruler of Aries, lends the sign courage, a never-die attitude, and the desire to stand up for itself at all costs. It influences Aries to assert itself and seek adventure and adrenaline, all of which may be dominant in your life.
Strengths of a Stellium in Aries
So much planetary energy flowing through your Aries filter could definitely make these strengths apparent in your life.
Weaknesses of a Stellium in Aries
Every sign has two sides and Aries is no exception. Such robust, ram energy also has a shadow side.
- Hot tempered
How to Read Your Aries Stellium
Every Aries stellium is going to play out a bit differently, and how it is expressed in your life will be dependent on the rest of your birth chart.
But, here are some steps that can get you going if you are interested in reading your stellium.
- First, figure out which planets are included. This will clue you in on which parts of your psyche are shaped by this fiery sign. And, it will tell you which areas of your mind and soul will be cooperating and blending together.
- Second, note which house or houses the planets of your Arian stellium sit in. The house(s) will report which parts of your life your Arian-flavored planets will filter through. Where in life will your strong ram be most evident?
- One other detail of your natal chart to check when reading your Aries stellium is any aspects made to the planets included. Aspects add more complexity, showing you what other planets elsewhere in your chart may be combining forces with your stellium. These aspects will either be friendly or hostile, depending on the angle made.
Transiting Aries Stellium
Your birth chart isn’t the only place where an Aries stellium can exist. A group of planets in the sign of the ram can also be found among the current, moving planets.
In astrology, the current and moving planets are referred to as transiting planets. These orbiting planets mingle with the signs, houses, and planets in your own birth chart and can usher in change and transitions in your life.
A transiting stellium in Aries can have the same effect on your life as it would if it were present in your natal chart, but with one major difference. Its effects are temporary and will only last as long as the stellium holds together.
A transiting Aries stellium has the possibility of bringing about important changes, behaviors, and emotions, but its influence will lessen as the transiting planets involved begin to move out of Aries to interact with other areas of your birth chart.